)arrow M. was stopped on the road near the snorkeling area of Preston Bay by a waving, frantic F.

"The sea poisoned me!" he yelled, "The sea poisoned me!"

One of his feet was already swelling to unbelievable proportions so M. rushed him to the clinic. It turns out F. had been stung by a sting ray. Three times!

He was in such terrible pain that when the nurse told him to put his foot in warm water, he overdid it a little.

Now he’s got second degree burns on top of that. The water was boiling.

It’s another world down here. Not quite there yet. ;-)